This is a free summer program open to Bay Area students entering 8th grade and up (entering 7th grade and up for chorus). Exceptions may be granted at the director’s discretion.
- Mr. Gregory Conway, Symphonic Band
- Mr. Cary Nasatir, Symphonic Orchestra
- Ms. Diana Ryan, Chorus
Here is some information for the 2017 program:
- Registration begins early January 2017
- Program runs June 19 to July 28 (subject to change)
- Rehearsals on Mondays and Wednesdays, 6:45 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. for 6 weeks
- Rehearsal venue: Canyon Middle School, Castro Valley
- Concert to be held July 28 at Chabot College, Hayward
- Community service opportunities
- Opportunities for scholarships from YOSAC (Youth Orchestra of Southern Alameda County) and Mission Peak Wind Symphony
Visit the Jenny Lin Foundation website today for more information!
View the KTVU July 29, 2016 News Clip to learn more about the mission of the Jenny Lin Foundation Summer Music Program!