Hopkins Junior High School Instrumental Music Department once again invites you to join the FREE Fremont Unified School District (FUSD) Summer Band/Orchestra classes!
- What: Intermediate Band, Advanced Band, Intermediate String Orchestra, and Advanced String Orchestra
- When: Mondays through Fridays, beginning Thursday, June 29 and ending Friday, July 21
- Where: Hopkins Junior High School, Fremont
- Who: ALL FUSD students currently in 6th through 12th grade (Others require Director approval)
- Mandatory: In order to enroll in these classes, all students are required to participate in an evening concert on Saturday, July 22, 6:00 p.m., Chabot College, Hayward
- Other: Flexible class attendance; minimum of 45 students per Band class required; minimum of 20 students per String Orchestra class required; possible community service hours for high school students